The Los Angeles Lakers have fought bravely, Talen Horton-Tucker set up a new career high – but against the strong Klay Thompson did not reach the end. Anthony Edwards scratches the 50 points, but the Wolves almost cost the victory. Nikola Jokic sets another NBA record, the raptors shock the Sixers and the bucks stick to the Celtics from the body.
- Charlotte Hornets (41-39) – Orlando Magic (21-60) 128: 101 (Boxscore)
- Toronto Raptors (47-33) – Philadelphia 76ers (49-31) 119: 114 (Boxscore)
- Milwaukee Bucks (50-30) – Boston Celtics (50-31) 127: 121 (Boxscore)
Charlotte Hornets (41-39) – Orlando Magic (21-60) 128: 101 (Boxscore)
- Lamelo ball in best showtime mood, Miles Bridges in poster mood and a tangible rack. The game had a lot to offer, only tension there was no more after the second quarter. The Hornets made short process with the decimated Magic and remain the Hawks and the Nets in the race around 8th in the east on the heels.
- The guests from Florida had to renounce Franz Wagner (ankle), among other things, Mo Bamba was also injured relatively early on the ankle. In the first quarter, Markelle Fultz and Moritz Wagner was still ensuring that it remained tight relatively long. Then Charlotte made but serious, the second section went with 40:22 to the home owners and the resulting 23-point leadership did not release them anymore.
- Bridges put the exclamation mark with a crashing hammer towards the end of the first half, later Lamelo made for spectacles when he served in the FastBreak Montrezl Harrell by pass by the legs over the backboard to the Alley-Oop. The Guard was with 26 points, 9 assists, 8 rebounds and 4 steals already best man, Terry Rozier scored 22 points and Harrell performed the dominant Hornets bench with 14 points (+31).
- In the fourth neighborhood, when the game was decided long ago, it became heated again when both teams delivered a wild shoe. Harrell, Robin Lopez and Admiral Schofield were referenced by the field. Seen sports, Wagner knew apart from 4 fouls in the third quarter in 28 minutes again (17, 6/10 FG, 5 rebounds and 3 assists, -1). Chuma Okeke (20) was Magic-Topscorer, Fultz came to 12 points and 6 assists.
Toronto Raptors (47-33) – Philadelphia 76ers (49-31) 119: 114 (Boxscore)
- Whether the Sixers slowly but certainly Mulmig becomes the idea of playing in the playoffs possibly against these raptors? In a potential preview of the first round, Toronto lacked two starters (Fred Vanvleet and O.g. Anunoby), the householders were early with 15 points behind – and yet Toronto turned the game. Especially thanks to a superior Pascal Siakam.
- The Cameruner marked the first third triple-double of his career, the statisticians quoted for him 37 points, 12 assists and 11 boards, only from Downtown did not go to plan (1/7 threesome, a total of 14/28 FG). Together with Gary Trent Jr. (30, 5/8 threesome) and Precious Achiuwa (20, 5/7 threesome), he released the Sixer again and again.
- The guests had caught the significantly better start. Philly sank the first 5 trials for an early 15: 2 leadership. But Siakam delivered the answer, he led his colors back to the end of the first quarter in quickest distance, then it remained exciting until the end. Of course Siakam and then Trent gave the Raptor’s a slight advantage, one and a half minutes before the end James Harden made a ball loss and Scottie Barnes set by FastBreak-Dunk to +8. At the latest one and one of Siakam made everything clear shortly thereafter.
- The Sixers sinked a total of 19 triples, especially because Danny Green ran hot on his return to old spare facility (18, 6/7 threesome). Tyrese Maxey (22, 4/5 threesome) and Sixers-Topscorer Joel Embid (30 and 10 rebounds) delivered a strong game, but in the fourth neighborhood also worked too little at the stars. EMBIID was only 1/6 out of the field, harden at 1/4 – including an Airball at a stepback threesome. Anyway, the Beard once again caught a weak evening than Scorer, he only scored 13 points at 3/12 FG, but after all, distributed 15 assists.
Milwaukee Bucks (50-30) – Boston Celtics (50-31) 127: 121 (Boxscore)
- Drama pure and first-class entertainment in Milwaukee – maybe apart from several longer reviews in the fourth quarter. Even without Jayson Tatum and Al Horford, who were spared, the Celtics delivered a strong fight to the reigning champion. In the end, however, the Bucks defense made the difference and Milwaukee brought himself to two. While Miami now ensures the 1-Seed in the east, the Celts slip in third place with only 0.5 play ahead of Philly.
* Almost the whole game over the two top teams delivered a balanced duel. While Giannis Antetokounmpo and Co. exploit the size advantages in the zone (58:34 points in the Paint, 14: 5 Second Chance Points), Boston held by threesome fireworks (21/50). The strong Marcus Smart brought Boston from Downtown and Layup two and a half minutes before the end with 121: 118 in front – but then Boston did not succeed in a single counter.
* “It would be much easier if we would not wait until the last few minutes to get stops, but that’s what it’s time today. No matter how the game is running, I love it, as we fight,” Khris Middleton said. Milwaukee finished the game with a 9-0 run, initiated by a threesome of Bobby Portis, refined by Giannis and Jrue Holiday. But it was also crucial that Daniel Theeis left a pretty open Korbleger and shortly thereafter Jaylen Brown lost the ball.
* But this should not imagine the strong appearance of the 25-year-old. In the absence of Tatum, Brown put a triple double (22, Career high 11 assists and 10 rebounds) and convinced exactly like Smart as a Playmaker. His guard colleague came to 29 meters (7/12 threesome, 7 assists), Theeis made his best season game for Boston with 22 points (8/12 FG, 3/3 threesome, 5 rebounds and 3 assists).
* But ultimately that did not hand over against the Big Three of the Bucks. Antetokounmpo and Holiday brought 29 points on the scoreboard, the Point Guard also donated 8 rebounds and assists each, Giannis still put 11 rebounds and 5 templates. Middleton scratched on a triple double (22, 9 assists and 8 rebounds), Portis scored 17 points from the bank.
Articles and videos about the topic
* Westbrook Trade: Hornets interested?
* Experience the NBA live on Dazn. Register now! Can be terminated at any time monthly.