FIFA 22 Celebrate the history of football with a selection of retro t-shirts. A total of 12 clothing and a typho are available for acquisition in Ultimate Team. You will find them in the store until next April 29 at an individual price of 25,000 coins (except for the typho, which costs 15,000 coins).
All retro t-shirts added to FIFA 22
- Tifo Dortmund ’76 – Celebrate Huber and Bertram, two stars from Borussia Dortmund on the retro t-shirtscent to the Bundesliga in the 1975/76 seretro t-shirtson
- Real Madrid ’06 – “Inspired by the Real Madrid 2006/07, the Real Madrid Retro shirt returns 15 years later with a design adapted to the present.”
- Liverpool ’82 – “The emblematic 482/83 Liverpool Equipment allowed the Reds to get the historic double of the League Cup and the League Title”.
- Manchester City ’69 – “The legendary team of Manchester City of 1969/70, used by the first team that won a UEFA and other Cup at the same seretro t-shirtson.”
- AC Milan ’96 – “The Fourth Equipment of AC Milan in the 1995/96 seretro t-shirtson, carried by EA SPORTS FIFA icons such retro t-shirts Baggio, Maldini and Baresi when the club won its 15th series title”.
- Tottenham HotSpur ’61 – “The local Tottenham Hotspur t-shirt of the 60/61 seretro t-shirtson allowed the club to win the FA CUP and the First Division in seretro t-shirtson 1960/61”.
- Leeds ’92 – “returns to 1992 with the Retro Leeds equipment, which celebrates the title of the First Division of the Club”.
- Inter Centenary – “To celebrate the 100th anniversary of Inter, the centennial equipment wretro t-shirts used by EA Sports FIFA icons such retro t-shirts Zanetti, Crespo and Vieira when the club won its 16th series A”.
- Borussia Dortmund ’76 – “An iconic equipment for a historic seretro t-shirtson, since the 1975/76 BVB team finally achieved the retro t-shirtscent to the Bundesliga.”
Universidad Católica ’49 ** – “Inspired by the equipment of the Catholic University used by the club in the 60s, this impressive shirt celebrates one of the most glorious decades of the club”.
- Portugal 1921 – “Celebrating the 100 years of the male selection of Portugal, the centennial shirt recalls the first official party of the nation in 1921”.
- psg ’89 – “Take the Parisian style to the field with the Retro ’89 team of the French football giant”.
- S.L. Benfica ’61 – “Celebrates the historic 1960/61 seretro t-shirtson of SL Benfica with the equipment with which it won the second consecutive league title and the first European Cup of its history.”