Techland has refined the combat for his sequel Dying Light, which presents new mechanics that add more layers to the nuance for, well, hit Zombies and renegados on the head with body to body weapons! Here is How to block Dying Light 2 if you’re stuck in the basics.
Lock in Dying Light 2
Block in Dying Light 2 is quite simple. All you need to do is press L1 / LB to block any incoming damage from a zombie / renegade that attacks you. However, there is a little more than learning if you are really going to master the mechanics.
This is because, when pressing the button at the appropriate time, you will make a “perfect block”, which will shake your enemy and will open it for a counterattack.
The perfect blocks also allow you to chain with other attack combinations, which makes it an even more important part of combat.
It is worth noting that you can improve the combo chains that start from a perfect block pouring skill points into the combat tree.
For example, you can press L1 / LB to jump immediately on a wobbling enemy, then R2 / RT to make a kick that damages another one that is near.
That’s all you need to know about * How to block Dying Light 2 *. To get more tips and tricks about the game, be sure to check the body weapons DETAIL WIKI. You should also see content related below that can be useful.
- Review of Dying Light 2 – Post-Apocalyptic Emotions
- The gameplay of the Dying Light 2 ‘Old-Gen’ console is shown in a new trailer
- Dying Light Environmental Art Director talks about street art, graphics and immersion in construction
- Dying Light 2 comes with free Next Generation, but without Cross-Play / Cross-Gen at Launch
- The Dying Light 2 SWITCH version is delayed
Search to get more