In Dying Light 2, players will face many difficult decisions. Due to the nature of the characters and the scenario of the game, many of these elections will end up in a group of people who will love you and another will hate you. As such, it is useful to know which side you are throwing your loyalties. Here is all you need to know about if you go to Aitor or Sophie in Dying Light 2.
* Spoiler warning: This guide contains spoilers from an important point of the story of Dying Light 2. If you have not reached the The Raid section of the game and you do not want them to spoil, come back when you take this decision. ***
Go to Aitor or Sophie at Dying Light 2?
At a point of Dying Light 2, players will undertake a mission called The Raid. During this mission, you will see you forced to make a decision that will have a great impact on history, since the game presents you the option of choosing between Aitor or Sophie.
If you are going to see Sophie, you will first have to defeat her bodyguard, which gives you a beautiful rare weapon as a reward. After beating her sequaci, you can calm Sophie or shake it.
The first will align it with the survivors and give you a new mission, while the second will worsen her relationship, although he can still save things later if he wishes.
Choosing Aitor at The Raid is the fastest of the two options in terms of completing the mission and, once you do it, a new search line will begin. Basically, you just have to choose this option if you know you want to align yourself with pacifiers for narrative or reward purposes during this point of the game.
This choice is one of many in Dying Light 2, so do not worry too much about your decision, since the game allows you to change a side several times. However, if you want to stay loyal to one side at all times, now at least you know the correct way to do it.
That’s all you need to know about if you go to Aitor or Sophie at Dying Light 2 . **** If you are still looking for more information about the game, be sure to check the rest of Light Environmental or go to our wiki, since you will surely have all the tips, tricks and frequently asked questions you may have. about the game.
- Dying Light 2 will receive several revisions next week, blocking of blocks, black screen problems and more
- 8 things to do first in Dying Light 2
* Review of Dying Light 2 – Post-Apocalyptic Emotions
* The gameplay of the Dying Light 2 ‘Old-Gen’ console is shown in a new trailer
* Dying Light Environmental Art Director talks about street art, graphics and immersion in construction
Search to get more